1. Teachers in the guitar training and education industry
2. People engaged in the guitar performance industry
3. A guitar student at school, or a guitar student who has graduated
4. People who are engaged in guitar professional creation
5. Other persons who meet the requirements for participating in the teacher class
Note: need to be 18 years of age or older
1. Course setting (24 lessons total):
(1) Guitar music theory
(2) Classical guitar performance and technology
(3) fingering guitar playing and technology
(4) Folk guitar playing and technology
(5) Ukulele performance and technology
(6) Electric guitar playing and technology
(7) Teacher's moral quality
(8) Certification exam
2. Certification standards
(1) Elementary: You need to have the professional knowledge of the professional IPA subject 1-6 level + music theory + teacher quality
(2) Intermediate level: need to have the professional knowledge of the professional IPA subject 1-8 level + music theory + teacher quality
(3) Advanced: need to have the professional knowledge of the professional IPA subject 1-10 level + music theory + teacher quality
Reference materials: "International Accreditation Association Professional Competency Certification • Classical Guitar Works", "International Accreditation Association Professional Competency Certification / Fingerstyle Guitar Works", "International Certification Association Professional Competency Certification / Folk Guitar Works", "International Certification Association Professional Competency Certification" • Ukulele works, etc.
3. Exam content
Professional skills (70 points) + music theory (20 points) + quality test (10 points)
4. Certificate Description
(1) Full name of the certificate: International Certification Association Professional Qualification Certificate • International Registration X-level Guitar Trainer
(2) Issuing standards: a total score of 100 points, the total score of the assessment is more than 70 points is qualified, and a certificate can be obtained.
(3) Certificate style: two certificates are issued at the same time (ie Chinese and English bilingual grade certificate and international qualification certificate)
(4) Issuance time: about 1 month after the end of the exam
(5) Query website: http://www.ipa.org.cn/
Benefits of IPA certification
1. The IPA International Certification Association is a legally accredited international accreditation body accredited by the Beijing Administration for Industry and Commerce (the unified social credit code: 91110000660506808D) and the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau Exit-Entry Administration (No. B2400017429). It is the only international certification organization that is legally registered in China for music certification.
2. IPA is an international professional qualification certification body that has been certified by the US State Department and fully accredited by the Chinese Embassy in the United States, and is certified by the US Secretary of State (No. 06007982-1). It has been certified by embassies in countries such as Britain, Germany, France, Russia, Korea and other countries, and has been widely accredited by governments around the world.
3. Passing the IPA International Registration Certification is a phased proof of the student's ability to acquire the professional. Participation in certification is not only an examination, but more importantly, it establishes the self-confidence of children through the establishment of examination objectives, cultivates comprehensive ability and psychological quality in all aspects, cultivates professional competence from childhood, gains more recognition and is in line with international standards.
4. It is conducive to growth, and it is absolutely helpful to gain a foothold in the fierce competition in the future and gain more advantages than competitors.
5. The IPA International Certificate issued by the students passing the exam will be valid for life; the personal file and filing can be checked on the IPA official website through the IPA registration number and ID number, and it will be valid for life.
6. Accredited students can participate in a series of branded events and events organized by the Association with different grades of certificates. Winners will gain more opportunities to promote packaging.
7. IPA International Certification Association is an international association with certification qualifications in China. Its certification qualification is jointly protected by Chinese law and the laws of the issuing country.
8. IPA pays attention to talent output, pays attention to the training of high-end platforms around the world, and obtains IPA advanced certificate to apply for admission to internationally renowned music academies, and to get an invitation to international top events.
9. Obtain an IPA professional qualification certificate, that is, obtain the qualification of IPA designated professional training, and have the opportunity to apply for an IPA judge.
1. Classical guitar master: Grigory Novikov
Born in Kirov, Russia in 1979, he studied under Professor Vera Tataurova. Since 2011, he has served as Director of the Matyaev International Guitar Music Festival in Kirov, Russia. Since 2010, Grigory has signed a formal contract with the Malaysian Rutiya guitar and the French guitar string company Savales Savarez.
First Prize of the International Guitar Music Festival (Greece 2009)
First Prize in the International Guitar Competition (Italy 2008)
First Prize of Thailand International Guitar Music Festival (Thailand 2008)
Second Prize of the International Guitar Music Festival (France, 2007)
Second Prize of the International Music Festival (Russia 2006)
First Prize of the Russian FSI Competition (2004)
Third Prize of the Russian FSI Competition (2003)
Best Music Performance Award (2005)
First Prize of the Russian FSI Competition (1999)
2. Chinese acoustic guitar player: Zhou Xiaoqing
Zhou Xiaoqing, a famous Chinese guitarist, a teacher of the special instrumental group of the School of Continuing Education of Xinghai Conservatory of Music, and a Corbin guitar artist, won the China (Hangzhou) Guitar Art Festival and the 6th National Guitar Competition. As a famous fingerstyle education expert in China, students have won dozens of domestic and international champions.
He is currently the vice president of the Guangzhou Guitar Society, the director of the Guangdong Guitar Research Association, the honorary president of the Zhongshan Guitar Association, the honorary president of the Maoming City Guitar Association, the executive chairman of the China (Zhuhai) Guitar Art Festival Organizing Committee, and the consultant of the Hainan Provincial Guitar Society. Xinghai Conservatory of Music, special judges, director of the Guitar Management Center of the Instrumentation Committee of the IPA International Accreditation Association.
3. Taiwanese fingering guitarist: Chen Yanhong
Taiwanese fingerstyle guitarist, masterpiece: "Fusion Style Boy", "Eastern Impression", "Ancient Dragon" and other classic fingerwork works. The first Chinese to win the Walnut Valley Festival International Fingerstyle Championship (Top 5); the only one to win the International Fingerstyle Guitar Festival international group in Beijing International Fingerstyle Guitar Competition;
Personal experience / honor
In 2010, he participated in the IFSGF International Fingerstyle Guitar Competition and won the international group championship;
In 2010, he served as the guitarist of the LEGACY Mini Concert concert in Xu Jiaying;
In 2013, the first personal performance album "Fusion! DNA" won the recommendation of many musicians such as Li Zongsheng, and was included in the 5th Golden Melody Award for the best album producer. In the same year, the album was shortlisted for the 5th Golden Sound Creation Award. Musician and best jazz singles;
In 2013, he was the opening guest of the international guitar playing master Tommy Emmanuel & Martin Taylor in Taiwan.
In 2015, he created and released his second album, "Looking for the World's Gas Field", and in the same year, founded Chen Yanhong's guitar classroom;
In 2015, he became a violinist and designer of the high-end handmade guitar brand Mr.G;
In 2016, a new album release concert entitled "Looking for the World's Gas Field" was held;
In 2017, the first American pickup brand Fishman spokesperson, the American popular effect Tonewood Amp global image spokesperson;
Since 2018, he has been the director of guitar teaching in the Musical Education Alliance;
Since 2018, he has served as deputy director of the Guitar Management Center of the IPA International Certification Association;
4. Ukulele Young Guitarist: Huang Yongming
He is currently the president of Shenzhen Ukulele Association and is a teacher of Chinese guitar and Ukulele educator Wu Zikai. The UBAND Orchestra and the founder of the UBAND program have been promoting the ukulele culture for many years and are the author of "Ukulele Little Cheats" and "Ukuleri".
Mr. Huang’s ukulele students are located in countries including China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, the United States, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Shenzhen and other countries and regions. In recent years, I have exchanged my teaching experience with teachers from Shenzhen, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc., and I am committed to sharing the experience with the teachers to facilitate the teachers' ukulele teaching. And edited a variety of styles of various styles, writing a number of textbooks. He also created many original songs depicting the characteristics of ukulele. The masterpiece is "sunny love". His articles have been published by magazines and newspapers many times, and he has participated in TV stations, radio special interviews and program videos. During the period, he taught and trained many famous artists and child stars to serve as judges of major competitions.
when and where
1. Training time: July 15, 2019, July 17, 2019
2. Training Location: Nanhua Primary School, Nanhua Village, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
3. Certification major: classical guitar, acoustic guitar, fingerstyle guitar, electroacoustic guitar, ukulele
4. Guidance unit: International Certification Association
5. Organizer: International Certification Association Instrumental Committee
If you are interested in attending, please scan the registration fee:
Junior teacher class
Intermediate teacher class
Senior teacher class